Ayurvedic Oil Facial; tulasāra™ radiant awakening ritual
The Ayurvedic Oil Facial is daily ritual inspired by Ayurveda: gentle dry brushing exfoliates, and massage with 100% naturally derived* oleation oil awakens microcirculation and nourishes to reveal smooth, glowing skin.
The tulasāra™ radiant facial dry brush step is inspired by a technique from ancient Ayurveda, called gharsana. gently exfoliates dry, dull cells from skin’s surface
- ultra-soft nylon bristles formed in rounded peaks help massage and lift away dull surface cells
- exfoliation helps support natural cellular turnover
- promotes smooth, soft skin
- helps prepare skin to take in nourishing tulasāra™ radiant oleation oil
- oval-shaped brush head helps you reach every facial curve and contour
- compact size fits easily in hand for optimal control
- 100% post-consumer recycled resin brush handle
- patent-pending design
The tulasāra™ radiant oleation oil step is inspired by an Ayurvedic oil massage technique called abhayanga.
Nourish and restore skin’s radiance with a 100% naturally derived* blend of six plant oils designed to be massaged into skin after facial dry brushing to help promote microcirculation, nourish and restore skin’s radiance. This expertly balanced blend includes certified organic sesame, sunflower and jojoba seed oils, combined with rose hip, apricot kernel and sweet almond oils to provide restorative skin benefits. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. For all skin types.
Tulasāra™ means “moving toward balance” in Sanskrit.
Aveda’s own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic rose, jasmine, geranium and other pure flower and plant essences.
- 100% naturally derived* radiant oleation oil
- expertly balanced blend with 6 nourishing plant oils
- helps rebalance skin after exfoliating
- for all skin types
Are you interested in an Ayurvedic Oil Facial? Call us today to book your appointment, we promise you won’t be disappointed! You can also click here to view more on our blog or view our services!
*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.